WHAT COMES FIRST AT SCHAFFER?
Look At Open Positions
1. General Ad
Thank you for looking at our job openings.
No current match with your experience? We'd still like to know you. Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Or mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
109 Industrial Ave
Milltown, WI 54858
Schaffer Employment Application (55 KB)
Your Satisfaction. Feeling valued and appreciated certainly starts with competitive compensation and benefits. We also think it's about the little things... like employee fishing contests, catered lunches, and special incentives for achieving company goals.
Your Safety. Employees should feel confident about personal safety. Creating a safe workplace is central to the Schaffer way.
Your Family. We're family-owned. Schaffer employees don't miss the kids' games.
We also want you to know...
- You're an important part of a proud group focused on finding the best way.
- This is a team effort, and the team wants to trust that you see it the same way.
- We promote from within. You can grow in a rapidly expanding company.
- We listen. Company founder Barry Schaffer spends most of his time out on the manufacturing floor.
- You can be part of elite manufacturing without commuting to the metro area.
- The company is strong and here to stay. The second generation of ownership is committed to continuing the Schaffer traditions.
SCHAFFER OFFERS A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PROGRAM
- 401(k) retirement plan and company match
- 8 paid holidays
- 14 days of paid time off (PTO) during first year
- Quarterly attendance bonus (additional PTO)
- Medical insurance (single, employee + spouse, employee + children, family)
- Dental insurance (single, employee +1, family)
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- AFLAC option